PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
- If you have loose curly hair- apply a dime size of curl Enhancing serum to wet hair.
- Keeping naturally hair curly- loosening kinky curly hair while accenting the curl and keeping it from swelling while it dries…Simply apply a dime size to quarter size of Leave in Detangler and a dime size to quarter of Aloe silk to wet hair. Begin to create curly twist with your fingers and let air dry. Your hair will not frizz or swell as it dries and it will also have a nice natural luster an feel soft.
- Fuse leave in detangles without residue, and deodorizes odors like smoke. Regrowth to strengthen and increase growth. Dat Chill to remove the dry scalp, cools and numbs irritation, and kills bacteria.
Simply apply a dime size to wet hair and big puffy hair shrinks in to beautiful tightened curl patterns.
Each section before apply Loc and Twist must be misted with water so that it does not stick to fingers. To Loc soft hair add a cocktail of Curl Enhancing serum and Loc and Twist gel.
It is important the understand that you are not just looking to add moisture, but also bring down the Ph and lock in some oils and that is why we have our pre- condition treatment tip. First shampoo with Pure soft shampoo, and apply Stabilizer to your hair, and place plastic cap on, then its under the dryer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes rinse and apply Pure soft conditioner or Aloe-Silk conditioner and allow to sit for 5 minutes ( dryer with plastic cap if needed).
Start on a dry head of hair. Saturate Detox shampoo directly to the area with glue and wait a a minute and proceed to pull weave or comb out glue. Detox shampoo gets under the glue and allows the glue to slide off of the hair. In most cases it does remove the glue in total within seconds.
To remove odors from hair simply shampoo with Detox shampoo and odors are gone. Follow with a dime size of Hydration Masque and rinse.
So, a night out at a social event leaves your hair smelling like smoke. Just spray Fuse and smoke odors are gone. Odor free!
No longer do you have to walk around with rough dry color treated hair. The answer is easy as 1,2,3. Yes we know you want silky smooth, bouncy hair, so here is your answer to properly treat and protect your hair when chemically color treating . We strengthen in the pre part of the service and in the post we close down the cuticle, and lower the alkalinity by lowering the Ph, restrengthen, and seal the cuticle.
1. Spray Fortify protein on dry hair and sit for 3-4 minutes. It will dry .
2. Apply highlights or all over color. Rinse.
3. Apply Stabilizer for 5 minutes (no dryer) .
4. Shampoo with Balance shampoo.
5. Apply a dime size of Hydration Masque for 5 minutes (no dryer). Rinse.
Wow, let us know about your healthy results.